A downloadable game for Windows
Welcome to the Dr. Noir's hurry to survive!
Imagine that **you're a doctor** living in a **steampunk apocalyptic** world and a virus starts to spread across the planet.
And to make things even worse... you got infected as well!
Now you have a limited amount of time to find the right ingredients, make the cure and run into a bunker to survive the end of the world. Well, good luck.
How to Play?
- You're infected! Your objective it to keep yourself alive and make the blue antidote to enter in the bunker.
- Use WASD to walk. Find the capsules, grab them using E and drop on the corresponding antidote machine colors until you get the blue one.
- Once you have the blue antidote, drop it in front of the bunker to enter and survive!
- And remember: In the game, you'll have a new virus side effect every clock cycle that may affect your abbilities to survive!
So now that you know what is the problem and how to play, the only question that I need to ask is:
Will Dr. Noir survive?
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Dr. Noir Gameplay!Apr 22, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I liked the setup and the idea for the game. Every iteration of the virus was very well made, running slowly, then walking and them walking backwards. Very cool. I’m thinking what if you take the virus with you to the bunker? :D
Not a bad idea for a game. I found it quite funny. Well... up to the point where the game kept crashing on me and I have no idea why.
I'm delighted to let you know that I featured your game again, this time in my Top 10 itch.io Games of the Week video!
Good Game, I noticed when playing if you touch a tree or go too far down, the character model becomes invisible and is a hard reset.
Game kept glitching out on me. Cool concept tho.
This game is fantastic! It gets so chaotic! I featured it in my video today if you're interested! Good luck with the game jam!
Great game to play, will make a nice addition to my #ludumdare46 collection, I also recommend the indiexpo.net website for your game to.